Preparation strengthening the immune system including Cat's Claw. It was used for hundreds, perhaps thousands of years by indigenous Indians Ashanica to treat a wide range of diseases associated with the immune system and digestive tract. The plant is known for its universal use, in herbal medicine is a great drug.
- Diseases associated with immune system disorders,
- Allergic disorders (all types of allergies)
- Allergies (including skin)
- Upper respiratory tract infection (viral infection),
- Yeasts, fungal infections, herpes zoster, herpes simplex,
- Standardization of cerebral circulation in cases of cerebral thrombosis (dizziness, loss of memory)
- Prevents arterial thrombosis, thus reducing risk of heart attack, stroke and pulmonary embolism,
- Degenerative diseases of the locomotor organs,
- Prevention and treatment of cancer,
- Preparation also reduces the side effects of chemotherapy.
Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is a tropical vine native to the jungles of South America. It gets its name from the small, hooked thorns at the base of its leaves, which resembles the claws of a cat. Cultures native to the Amazonian Basin have considered Cat’s Claw a valuable herb for centuries. It is only recently that modern science has begun to explore this plants unique nutritional properties. Studies have indicated evidence that the alkaloids, tannins and phytochemicals in Cat’s Claw help support the production and activity of the lymph cells, and the overall optimum functioning of the immune system. It may also have exhibited some antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. Cat’s Claw has also shown anti-oxidant effects.
Zinc provides nutritional support for the healthy functioning of the immune system, and participates in normal cell division.
Take one capsule three times daily.
Are commonly used prophylactically 1 - 2 daily in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before dinner (preferably every 12 hours).
Keywords: Immunaid, cat's claw, immunity, allergy, cancer, chemotherapy