1 capsule contains:
Powdered yucca stalk ... 500 mg
Pure Yucca an “Indian Life Tree” is a basis of many healing processes. Is an excellent means of detoxification and cleansing. Also supports the immune system.
- smoothes the symptoms of the inflammation of the bowel, polyps, gastritis, Crohn’s disease, coeliac disease and other;
- cleanses digestive system, regenerates intestinal mucous membrane, cleanses and regenerates liver and pancreatic cells, increases absorption of nutrients- improves digestion;
- thanks to plant’s steroids acts against inflammation during joint problems;
- recommended during morning “stiffness” of joints;
- cleanses kidneys, recommended during gout;
- increases the immunity;
- in the diseases of urinary and reproductive systems;
- improves psychological balance, cleanses brain and nervous system, during Parkinson, Alzheimer diseases, metal impairment, epilepsy and other;
- use always with Nopalin before slimming therapy.
Yucca is a succulent plant endemic to the hot and dry climates of the southwestern United Sates and Mexico. It has been used for thousands of years by native American tribesman to treat a variety of ailments. Modern analysis reveals that Yucca does have several active agents that are helpful in promoting good health, such as enzymes, chlorophyll and antioxidants.
Much of the health interest in Yucca has been because of its high content of a natural, detergent-like compound found in plants called saponin. Saponin gets its name from the latin word “sapo” meaning soap. Saponins are poorly absorbed by the human metabolism, and this is one of the factors that may account for the belief among many naturopaths that Yucca helps to clean the gastro-intestinal tract. As a natural diuretic, saponins may help to increase the elimination of waste material from the body by the process of diuresis. Also, studies have indicated that saponins may help to lower serum cholesterol levels by binding to bile salts, and making them unavailable to assist in the absorption of cholesterol. Saponins may also accelerate the decomposition and absoption of certain nutrients such as calcium and silicon, thereby enhancing digestion, and waste elimination.
Begin with 1-2 capsules daily with plenty of water. After a few days the dosage may be increased to 2-4 capsules. In case of a drastic detoxification treatment, 3 capsules may be taken three times daily.
Consult with a qualified medical practitioner before taking any supplement.
This product is intended for adults only.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
During any cleansing or detoxifying regime, adequate fluid intake is advised. Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of liquid daily, to help facilitate the elimination of waste materials.
If you experience any unpleasant effects as a result of taking this product, discontinue use and consult with your doctor.
At the beginning of the yucca treatment may occur frequent urination, diarrhea, and reduced blood sugar and potassium in blood. This is a result of accelerated metabolism and detoxification. The correct dosage, adequate nutrition, possibly designed by a specialist diet should eliminate the symptoms.
Keywords: Pure Yucca, yucca, digestion, detoxification, joints, arthritis, colon - inflammation, stress